21.1.09

I can see a lot of bright in you


I love sketchy people. You know, the kind with the notebooks and the pens. All that doodling! All that art! All that talent. And I super-love BYU sketchy people, which is convenient seeing how as a} I trod the same ground and b} they seem to like this blogging business, too.

Well, good and bad. On one hand, you've got some serious browsing to do---so many pretty, picture-full posts. Jake's ink-on-field-notes. Michelle's Fire Tiger Snake of Justice. Boston's book pages. Leslie's I-wish-I-were-you fairytales. And then all of these lovely people link to their lovely friends, and so on and so forth in a happy cycle of loveliness.

On the other hand, you've got some serious browsing to do. This comes in handy when, say, you stay up an extra two hours because your roommate says Colbert's on at ten-thirty but it's really not until midnight-thirty. This does not help, however, when you're supposed to be reading papers. Or writing papers. Or grading papers.

You should check them out anyway. School can wait.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

you're back at BYU!! Steve and I were wandering around the campus on Saturday... when are we going to play?