21.1.09

sunshine, we all see the same sky

True Story: We are crazy creative. We are jump-happy joyful. We want to share the love. I skip next door with a plateful of confection perfection. ME: Huzzah! THEM: We're Republican.

Um, right. Because that's what yesterday was all about.

Apart from that small sadness, WHAT A DAY! The crowd, the speech, Aretha's bow. And, tip: do stay up long past midnight to catch The Report, no matter the homework and school. Especially if your South Carolinian (?) roommate has a y'all to match Colbert's.


card {via}

5 comments:

Lawsy said...

wow. you're freaking amazing.

though, it was like 12 drops of blue dye because i got carried away

olivia said...

um... this offends me. i am republican. try to be a little more considerate.

ha.

Andino said...

oh e your the best! I'm republican but heck if you want to give me cupcakes my door is always open =)

Anonymous said...

Is your father aware of your Obama support

Anonymous said...

I loved the Happy New President day cupcakes!!! And watching Colbert was so much fun. That preacher still cracks me up! "Sasha! and Malia!"