2.7.08

so much craziness


Just back from the Best Week of My Life So Far, eight days on the road with my dad and sisters. We've been across, up, over, and through Oregon, and I loved every mile of it. Each day was worthy of a post all its own, but with 24 hours to go before my next adventure I've got to stick to the pack and prep. In the meantime, here's the last two week's worth of art cards, the above my interpretation of our days along the Oregon coast and the one below a response to the prompt "a symbol you love." For this one I didn't have to think to hard---the koru, a Maori symbol of new life, new growth, strength, and peace, crops up just about every time I put pen to paper. And, for the record, the color on this scan is atrocious. It's really a rather nice blend of greens in real life.

1 comment:

Sara B said...

What fun to go on a trip with your dad and sisters!