4.6.09

frog on.

There are really only two people in this whole wide world that warrant a welcome involving frog masks and muffin signs---and then prompt me to go public in such regalia, too. What can we say? Anything for our NZ besties.

We've been waiting for this reunion for---literally---years, and now that it's come, we're certainly going to live it up. We've got a month of adventure ahead of us and, selfishly enough for me, it's proved perfect timing. As they discover my hometown and this great state, I get one heckuva Farewell Tour, visiting sites and scenes I may have forgotten otherwise before Indonesia. Raani + Whitney have been here all of five days and we've already checked off a good chunk of our list---and next week? Disneyland.

I'm telling you. We're making this count---it's not for nothing we're called Eternal Partners in Crime (or, because we're cool like this, E.P.I.C.) So while posting might be scarce this month, rest assured that what does make it to the blogboard will be worth the look.

xoxo.
E.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Sounds like fun!!!

Seriously, how did we manage to live together and never talk about the Tour?!? I heart Bob Roll so much too!I will definitely send you updates! Don't you worry. :)

Sum said...

haha Love the sign!