6.11.08

mood swing, anyone?


Today I feel like jumping. Up and down and around and around and over and under and all over this town. That last sentence was actually not intended to rhyme in any way. That is how ridiculously joyous I feel.

I can't exactly pinpoint why. But I am feeling the influence of everything around me: the Prague door my mum sent me via email this morning. Dreaming about old friends and new, pulled together in a bizarre car chase through an Americanised Tuscany. Feeling that same Evviva! for all the CHANGE my lovely fellow bloggers are writing about. Being a vampire for today's trip to Volterra.

Last night we talked about letters, and robots, and the Nuova Vita that we feel so close, so near. They say Europe changes you--of course, I'm also swept up into this crazy week of emotions as well--and I'm a little surprised that I so agree. I feel ready to start over again, that I understand more of who I am and who I can become. I feel so full of friendships and family and just . . . well, so much happy.

And I think that's cause for a little jumping about.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found this post through marta (m.writes) and just wanted to say that it was a really good post to read for my morning. thank you! i hope to be back.

M said...

Oh, E. I just love you! Counting down the days...O and I spoke yesterday of an OME weekend. Sleepover (ha ha, as if we'll sleep), ho cho, and talk, talk, talk!

Marilyn said...

Hooray for mood swings! Being calm and steady would be SO dull. I just recently discovered your blog, thanks to an email from your "mum." Hooray! What a find! I wish I could pop over to Italy and be your shadow, my eloquent friend.

Andino said...

I'm so happy you're happy! Yay for happy days and life.

marta said...

thank you for the shout out. hope you are feeling rejuvenated and full of light. your blog is absolutely so much fun. will be back.