22.10.08

VAI.

CHI: Kristin Matthews
CHE: Atomic Anxiety in American Film
DOVE: HBLL auditorium
QUANDO: TOMORROW, October 23rd, 11:00 a.m.

People, I beg of you. If you are at, on, in, around, near, close to, within a day's drive of Provo, you need to be there. Not only is Dr. Matthews one of the most intelligent, inspiring, and incredible women I know, but she jokes like a Gilmore. If there were fan memorabilia, I'd have bought out the gift shop long ago.

If not for your sake, go for mine. I can't believe I'm missing this.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Read this advice in Provo at exactly 11:43 on the 23rd. Is that bad fortune or what? I am always eager for a great lecture or class. :(

Ali said...

I went to Dr. Matthews lecture, and she was great, just like you said. She looked darling and she's a brilliant writer, so it was a fun lecture. Thanks for the heads-up!