14.11.07

the average person falls asleep in seven minutes

And I am hardly average, apparently.

So, for lack of sleep but still being tired, I give you a no-thought-added post, the "If I Were" meme:
. . . . . . . . . .

If I were a poptart: A. would accidently punch in E-0 instead of F-9 and get a Snickers bar in place of my brown sugar goodness from the vending machine.

If I were a song: Right now? Mushaboom.

If I were a tree: I'd be an Aspen at The Lot. Or a maple on Yale.

If I were a salad: I'd be baby spinach and strawberries in poppyseed dressing.

If I were a season: I'd be autumn in all its soft-sun, china-sky glory.

If I were a beverage: Water. Maybe even sparkling. Is there anything else?

If I were a hockey team: You'd bet against me every game.

If I were a font: Air Conditioner.

If I were a hymn: Hie to Kolob.

If I were a sweater: I'd be mottled merino wool in sea-tone blues.

If I were a berry: Boysenberry.

If I were a car: I'd wish I were a bike.

If I were a children’s book: I'd be Pat the Bunny, though I might grow up to be Peter Pan.

If I were a place: Okarito, NZ

If I were natural disaster: I'd be a tsunami.

If I were an accent: I'd be Nelsonian-kiwi.

If I were a fictional detective: I'd drive a roadster and speed after criminals with the Riverside wind blowing through my titian hair.

If I were a Starbucks drink: Caramel Apple Cider (or Miracle Cider, if you like)

If I were a book: O would laugh at my unicorn friends.

If I were a building: I'd be centuries old and still standing.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Pretty sure there were at least twenty more questions, but at this point you're probably just as bored as I am. *Sigh* To bed, I guess.

G'night!

4 comments:

Ali said...

Snickers instead of a pop tart! I love it. I completely forgot, and I laughed and laughed (still laughing, actually) when I read that. I'm still sorry, too. hehehe

Every single one of those "If I Were" fit you perfectly. Way to know yourself. I love it all. I love you.

M said...

The trees! Your posts always get me.

Anonymous said...

oh i love this idea! i want to do it.

Anonymous said...

If I were elizabeth: I'd go to bed.