23.8.07

o.w.i.e.


So, we just got back from a girls' night out at the movies---all Yale girls laughing and sobbing over the (fictitious) Austen love story in Becoming Jane. And, yeah, it was great. Good time had by all---and when we got home, we enjoyed another round of laughs and absurdity tearing apart the plot line and then, later, declaring our (undying) love for the Jonas Brothers. Happy, right? But you know what really topped it all? What really made the cherry on top?

A message from our girls eight thousand miles away, our Eternal Partners in Crime. With pictures.

Only you could make a great day greater. Only you could make us stay up later. Only you could get us taking Photo Booth pictures with stuffed frogs at quarter to midnight.

What more can we say?

Frog on.

1 comment:

Jacq. said...

Hey e.,

How are you??? I love your writing! I love this whole blog. I want to tell you that I love you, that I do hold you in high esteem. You are amazing Elizabeth. Thank you for being wonderful to me always. And for inspiring me to start blogging again! Can't wait for the Y!