14.8.07

guilt trip

Enjoying my daily dose of The Happy Haven took a rather dark turn this evening when I realised what, in comparison, a complete blogging failure I am. This summer's been a right drought when it comes to my small corner of the Wide Web, and I really have absolutely no excuse. Worse yet, I finally come to this realisation just as I find myself past typing and really too tired for much else but sleep. Still, it is guilt that drives me, and---

oh. my sister's awake. huh. that renders this post: to be continued.

(and yes, Olivia had everything to do with the MK&A tribute.)

1 comment:

M said...

Are you KIDDING me?! You, dear E, have been my blog inspiration. NO LIE. YOU are my audience. I WANT TO BE YOU. No failure. No guilt. I was laughing out loud when I read that quote from O! What oh what would I do without you both?!