3.4.07

first things first

assignment of the week so far: Take a two hour break and check out Baraka. It just might change you, although you could also ask, "what's with the chickens and the fast moving asians?" You decide.

news item of the day: as of 2.43 this afternoon, I am a vegetarian (once again).

surprise of the hour: I don't like onions as much as I thought I did.

* * * * *

I just walked back from SFA in the cool twilight and felt like singing (it's inexplicable) Oklahoma. Paolo made fun of me for loving Viggo today in Italian. I chatted with a superly adorkable boy at the LRC desk this afternoon because he noticed my insane doodlings along the scrap of paper I provided him with the DVD number I needed scrawled across it. All in all a pretty typical Tuesday, and I am utterly exhausted from the living of it---but not horribly so. This is the good kind of tired, where you can fall asleep at 10 o'clock guilt-free because you know you deserve it. Fall asleep, that is, if X will stop all that sporadic laughter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are not a vegetarian!

E. said...

Oh, but I am.

Ali said...

Do you feel you are a better human being? Do you feel healthier? Is there even anything to eat?