16.3.07

Villa-Lobos: Prelude #4 in E Minor, A 419/4

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.




What does this upcoming year have in store for me?
Independence Day (Melanie C [Bend it Like Beckham])

How about the next year?
Way Back Into Love (Hugh Grant & Drew Barrymore)

What does your love life look like?
The Tide is High (Atomic Kittens)

What will tomorrow bring?
Roman Candles (Elliot Smith)

What do I say when life gets hard?
Sweet Surrender (Sarah McLachlan)

How about when it's a breeze?
Goodbye to You (Michelle Branch)

What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
Who Painted the Moon Black? (Hayley Westenra)

What do I think before I fall asleep?
I Second the Emotion (Smokey Robinson)

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Sweetness (Jimmy Eat World)

What do I want to do for my career?
All At Sea (Jamie Callum)

Your favorite saying?
Niente Di Piu (LunaPop)

Favorite place?
Never Leave Lonely Alone (Ben Harper)

Favorite vacation?
Hollow Head (Sloan)

What do you think of your parents?
Fear Not the Wild Things (Kalai)

What do you think of your siblings?
Meet Me By The Water (Rachel Yamagata)

What do you think of your best friend?
Copperline (James Taylor)

Boyfriend?
The Only Boy Living in New York (Simon & Garfunkel)

Where would you go on a first date?
He Woke Me Up Again (Sufjan Stevens)

Where are you going to propose?
Wild World (Cat Stevens)

What's your graduation song?
Your Eyes Open (Keane)

What are you going to name your first born son?
Kwmbayah (BYU Men's Chorus)

And your first born daughter?
Psychobabble (Frou Frou)

Drug of choice?
On The Ride (Aly & AJ)

Describe yourself.
遇到 (方雅贤)

What is the thing I like doing most?
Girl on the Wing (The Shins)

The song that best describes the president?
Goodnight to a Mother's Dream (Nanci Griffith)

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Demons (Guster)

How will I die?
Ain't No Sunshine (Bill Withers)

What will my last words be?
I Wanna Know (Dead Flowers)

What will people remember about me?
Field Below (Regina Spektor)

The song that will be played at my funeral?
For Elena (Cinema Paradiso)

What will they engrave on my tombstone?
Come Away With Me (Norah Jones)

The song you'll put as the title:
Villa-Lobos: Prelude #4 in E Minor, A 419/4

* * * * *

Couldn't resist---some of these answers were just too classic (Fear Not the Wild Things? Come Away With Me?!)---thanks to thirdmango for the diversion; it was worth it. And M, if nothing else, this should warrant a blog post from you. It's been a long time, my friend.

1 comment:

Ali said...

My favorite of yours is your describe yourself (perfect!) and what you think of your parents: classic. I also love what we're going to write on your tombstone. You know, by that time we'll all be your age, so we'll be following suit not too soon after you. That is if you go first.

Did you make this up? This is the best game yet.