20.3.07

top five : moments of the day

5. Flashback to afternoons spent riding my bike through Hope, making me run a little bit harder.

4. Cut-and-paste doodling in my journal.

3. A call from the Fantastically Fictitious---he's coming to visit tomorrow!

2. Lexi Khan's Most Brilliant Discussion on Darfur at Students for Africa.

1. Vacuuming dirt from X's sheets as she lay there laughing at the idea that she'd just been awakened by my lovely potted plant toppling from the window sill onto her head.

6 comments:

Ali said...

Um, Jamie needs to stop. What a quote. Goodness.

E. said...

I know, right? If ever there were a beautiful boy. . .

Anonymous said...

what in the world are you two talking about?!

E. said...

And for those of you who are thinking we're crazy because J has nothing to do with this post, we're talking this:

If we are the sum of our experiences, I wish I could see all the experiences that made you.---J.Stack

which was yesterday's quote. Does that make more sense now, T?

Allie said...

Thursday Next, you are such a winner.

I thought I saw you there--you were wearing a green shirt, correct?--but I couldn't be sure. Sorry for not saying hi! And thank you SO much for coming! You are so cool. :o)

Ali said...

Who are you, T? I want to meet you!