29.3.07

catalyst

Last night I came home from the late night showing of Orfeu Negro with a swing in my step and the insane desire to dance.

Follow you home,
You've got your headphones on

And you're dancing


This morning I woke up to sleet and snow and set about clearing out my desk to the latin beat of Santana's Satellite.

Y por tu cielo navegar
Abre tu corazon y dejate llevar

A otro mundo vamos a llegar

Tonight I wrote it down, made it official. I've been saying it far too long (and thinking it even longer), but this time I'm quick-quick-slow stepping into it:

this is the year I learn to salsa.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.

Ali said...

Va-va-voom.

E. said...

So good to know you guys support my dreams---I can just see the look on your face, O. Don't even try to hide it.