28.5.09

heart her.

{ these are a few of my favorite things }
sisters. peonies. polaroids.

Naomi's all grown up and graduated from 8th grade.

It was a lovely ceremony,
with all the requisite tears + inspiration
plus the best bit said at the very tip-end,
with words to live by from Headmistress:

don't ever ever wear hole-y jeans.

{ a lesson to keep close always }

But in the true spirit of the day,
here are just

A FEW REASONS
I REALLY RATHER LOVE THIS GIRL:


She rocks the Teen Vogue look
with a style that spans all eras.

She likes to clean kitchens for fun.

Sometimes she is blonde.
{ two eggs, mimi. two. }

She is one of my favorite authors
and definitely top email-writer ever.

and

She stages breakups at gas stations.

{ also, a veritable mary poppins. practically perfect in every way. }

2 comments:

olivia said...

word.

Sum said...

You take beautiful pictures. I love this picture of Naomi! I wish I was as creative as you. And you and all your sisters are definitely gorgeous!