23.3.09

nutzlos

Nutzlos. In German, useless. It's one of the nicknames my mum got,
from when she lived in Zurich.
It's also a little bit how I feel about studying that language right now.

Also useless:

::: sculpting ice cream. hint: it will melt. really quickly.

::: suddenly shutting up and keeping quiet when
the boy I might possibly adore shows up.

::: wishing away a snowstorm. why do we live in utah, again?

: : : : : : : : : : :

I am now giving up on all of the above, and going to sleep.

3 comments:

Sum said...

I love your new header. I feel the same way! I was so excited not having to wear a coat. Now it's freezing and snowing.

Lawsy said...

Um, sculpting ice cream is not useless when it creates a bond of love.

And when we reap the benefits and get to eat the ice cream.

Allie said...

"Nutzlos" is a fantastic and useful word and it describes how I feel a lot of the time - you are not alone!!

I also think your new header is brilliant.