16.3.09

i get by with a little help from my friends


Thank you to everyone for the well-wishes and love notes!
Y'all the best.

I spent a beautiful day with my most favoritest people
{ family + friends, old + new }
doing my most favoritest things
{ breakfasts + road trips + picnics in parks }
then danced the night away at a sunday soirée
{ mocktails + fairy lights + edith piaf }

It was really one of my most best days ever spent in
this wide-wonderful world
Thank you for making twenty-one absolutely magical.
{ and while I'm given to hyperbole, that's the absolute truth }

5 comments:

Sara B said...

E- I thought about you all day and was wishing I had a phone number to call you and sent you my birthday wishes for you. I would have emailed but I was so sick and barely functioning yesterday (we are unexpectently expecting another baby and this kid is making me pretty much useless right now.) I am glad you had a great day you certainly deserve it. I was wondering when you will be going to the Temple- I would love to be there with you. I will try to get ahold of your parents and find out but they are never home! Anyway- enough rambling on- happy birthday!!!!!!

sara

olivia said...

it was a fun day. happy birthday home gurl.

olivia said...

p.s.- love the hil/hay duff poses.

Alyssa said...

twas fun! i'm glad you had such a great day!

Anonymous said...

you bought a taza headband! gorgeous.