13.11.08

singing in the lifeboats

[even seafood has a silver lining]


LOW: calamari for dinner.
HIGH: watching Kimberly attempt to eat it.

LOW: writing an article about petty theft in Napoli for my Italian class.
HIGH: realising that, after today, I'll never have to do such a thing again.

LOW: our last Life Club meeting in Siena.
HIGH: finishing it off with a two hour Deep Discussion about Knowing, Doing, Being and Becoming.

LOW: our favorite gelato shop closing for the winter season.
HIGH: a free cone of marscapone, caffè, + fior di latte.

LOW: eight days left.
HIGH: dear friends for keeps.

3 comments:

Emily said...

i am jealous of your blog. but i like it. :)

Andino said...

Oh my gosh! I'm freaking out b/c you're coming home so soon and that means I will get to see you!

olivia said...

great photo my dear!

LOW: I am at work
HIGH: I leave for Italy in 6 DAYS!