15.9.08

schizzo, il gatto straordinario


benvenuto a Siena! mi presenta Schizzo, il gatto magico.

It is a happy thing that the familiglia Runfola keeps a cat, and even better that they love Schizzo so dearly they tend to talk to him in funny voices. He's a proud ginger with a name that means "sketch" and a dozen scars from the tough streets of Siena. He likes to curl up with me and my books, and occassionally even helps out with my homework. But that's not all; Schizzo also happens to be a little magic.

Lauren is sure he can teleport. One second he's in the kitchen, the next he's asleep on my bed. I leave him on the couch, he's suddenly at the window.

We have to lock every door behind us. Schizzo can work any doorknob under two minutes.

He types. Actual words. Hops right up on Lauren's keyboard and spells out "look," then waits patiently for us to obey. Actually, this was a little creepy. You get the feeling he actually knows something.

And he also stars in one too many photos, which I've just uploaded here. Happy Monday, friends!

No comments: