5.8.08

for andrea

We saw some ancient rocks. It was so cool. Then we slept on the brick courtyard outside the Royal Shakespeare Company's box office in Stratford just to get tickets to Hamlet the next day. That was even cooler. Now I'm sitting next to you in the internet cafe, where the guy just asked you if you were American because you kicked Jeff's chair, and we laughed and laughed and laughed. And that was the coolest.

I'm s'cool, I'm s'cool, I'm s'cool.

{to everybody else}

I am cured. One read through Breaking Dawn and I'll never ever touch a Twilight book again. Disgusted, disturbed, disenchanted. The end.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I cannot even tell you how relieved I feel to live in a world with one less Bella wanna-be. I am so excited for our adventures!

Andino said...

oh my goodness Elizabeth you have no idea how much I love you! You are by far my favorite.

p.s. Just wondering, 'Do you know my dad?'