21.7.08

the magical history tour

L-O-V-E from Caerphilly
{and talisa is a heart}
I have lost absolutely any sense of time. Tuesday, really? And we're still in July? Are you sure? There have been too many places and too many moments to fit in only just one week.

Last week Tom rented a 17-seater van that has taken us all across the western half of Wales and even (gasp!) across the border to England. We've seen six castles, the 39 colleges of Oxford, an Abbey, a Cathedral, and a crop circle, plus another dozen places besides. Today is our first fully free day in seven, and if it weren't so refreshing it would be depressing---I feel dreadfully unproductive.

But I did manage to get something done today, and hopefully that will make up for a rather thin post. There's so much to say and not enough ways to say them, so hopefully a few pictures can make up for all those words lost. I'll get them in order eventually, but til then, hwyl!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, is that Vanessa? I totally know her, say hi for me!! I hope all is going well, we are having a summer rain storm and I am thinking of you. We will be on the same continent sooner than you can imagine!

M said...

LOVED my flickr tour of the British Isles through your artistic eye. Miss you lots!

Allie said...

I'm glad you didn't miss out on that crop circle :) It wouldn't be England without one.

Andino said...

Oh don't you just love love?! That van was so fun huh? I will always hold the memory of you flying in your seat not wearing a seat belt in the back close to my heart.

Anonymous said...

All my girls stand in a circle and clap your hands. this is for you. highs and lows and no matter what, you see me through.

l.o.v.e L.O.V.E

Andino said...

Wow. This post is ancient. Like all those rocks we saw. I think your peeps would like to hear about the ancient rocks we saw.