14.10.07

sundance kids


"It troubled me with what I can only describe as the Idea of Autumn. It sounds fantastic to say that one can be enamored of a season, but that is something like what happened; and, as before, the experience was one of intense desire. And one went back to the book, not to gratify the desire (that was impossible--how can one posess Autumn?) but to reawake it." ---C.S. LEWIS, Surprised by Joy

A glorious end to a glorious weekend. <---Yep, this a link, folks. Take it or leave it. Just don't ignore it.

4 comments:

Jacq. said...

Beautiful, it was.

Ali said...

What a college memory. I'm so glad we have that to now document. Send us pics, too!

M said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! The banner! My favorite EVER! Can I BE you? Just for a day...

Allie said...

Beautiful photo - and banner! Thanks for delurking on my blog the other day, I've been enjoying checking out your blog since then. And I love the countdown to Aotearoa :) - I'm going back there in 2 months and 7 days - just in time for Christmas!! What area are you going to?