10.4.07

honors geography

In a Past Life...

You Were: A Brave Sailor.

Where You Lived: Russia.

How You Died: Decapitation.


These sorts of things tend to happen when all around you is dark and tired but the lovely girls of 3200 just won't shut up. Still, for a silly little quiz that involves all of the press of a button, it seems remarkably accurate. Who else knows about my Russian infatuation?

*edit*

Michael: Oohh... can you imagine how much blood there was? If it happened right here, it would reach all the way to reception. Probably get on Pam.
Phyllis: Okay that's enough.
Michael: What?
Stanley: We do not wanna hear about this.
Michael: Well, you know what? I didn't wanna hear about it either, Stanley, but I did and now I can't stop picturing it. He leaves work, he's on his way home... wham! His cappa is detated from his head!

Hee. [/Kevin]

2 comments:

Ali said...

I want to take it! How do I?

E. said...

Just click the link below the box. And, um, it's really not as exciting as it looks.