8.3.07

sulky squirrel

Okay, so the title has nothing to do with the post. I was just rather taken by the phrase while reading Ibsen's A Doll House and thought I should put it to use, no matter how opposing the circumstances. You see, I am not sulky in the slightest. Sunny, joyful, jolly, bright---but certainly not sulky.

Once again my Thursday faith has pulled through, and the day shone in silver puddles of night's rain, a sure sign of good things to come. I woke up alert and alive, surprised at my body's response after only four hour's worth of sleep. I went to class. I loved class. I talked to James. Loved James. I came home. Announced my Spring Semester Resolution. I got a call. We got the apartment. Kismet.

Commence ridiculous running and screaming up and down the dormitory halls. Commence dizzy flights of future imaginings. Commence irrepressible circle-jumping.

I. am. beyond. happy.

* * * * *

Friendly reminder: wear white. It's International Women's Day, show your pride and support. And yes, Ali. I know what you're thinking. But I do actually own a white shirt. Really. I surprise myself sometimes.

* * * * *

Heh. Several sunlit days.

2 comments:

M Shepherd said...

What a day to walk outside and say "ah!"

Ali said...

And what a day to wear white! Spring, clean, pretty, white, happy, beautiful, smile, joy.

Happy Women's Day.